Endpoint Detection and Response Solution
The best way to manage today’s security threats
Security used to be easier. You installed antivirus (AV) solutions, trained employees not to click on unknown links, and kept software and websites up to date.
Here are a few examples of some of the risks we’re seeing in the marketplace now:
- Weaponized documents that may seem like harmless PDF attachments in your emails but execute attacks once they enter your network
- Fileless threats that don’t require downloads, but execute from memory, making them difficult to identify
- Zero-day threats that find an unknown computer vulnerability and exploit it before software or hardware providers can issue updates
- And of course, continued ransomware attacks, which can disable IT networks as cyberattackers demand huge ransoms to restore data and services
Why is CMA’s Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) the best choice now for your IT security and business continuity?
Managed Endpoint Detection and Response Anti-Virus Solutions
- Help prevent ransomware by rolling back devices to their pre-infection state.
- Use artificial intelligence (AI) to detect and prevent both current and emerging threats, with continual updates to the platform.
- Monitor processes before, during, and after execution, to prevent new threats from slipping in.
- Monitor your systems in real-time.
- Keep device performance fast with continual monitoring.
Anti-Virus solutions, however:
- Can’t roll back to a pre-infection state, increasing your ransomware risks.
- Use signatures to identify threats, meaning capabilities lag behind cyber-attackers’ latest strategies.
- Fly blind during execution, creating an entry point for new threats from savvy attackers.
- Rely on daily or weekly scans, increasing your risks.
- Can slow down your device performance with long scans.
How Our Managed Endpoint Detection and Response Benefits You
Protect your business from ransomware attacks
Gain peace of mind by using Managed EDR to roll back any and all devices to their pre-threat state. Simply click and restore infected machines to a fully productive state, no matter which strain of ransomware is holding them hostage. There’s no need to pay expensive ransoms to cyberattackers.
Our Managed EDR service pays for itself by keeping you safe and secure.
Increase employee productivity
Eliminate threats that outwit traditional AV solutions and maintain faster device performance, creating fewer distractions that eat into employee productivity.
Let the experts manage it for you
Don’t spend time trying to support and manage your own systems and security. Focus on running and growing your business, with ongoing support from your managed services provider.