Is your org ready for permanent WFH?
Is your organization ready for permanent work from home? That’s what a recent Harvard Business Review (HBR) article asked. As many companies are offering a work from home option as a permanent one, are they ready? Are you? According to HBR, employee’s working from home has many advantages:
- Makes hiring easier when you aren’t restricted to only local candidates
- No commute saves time and adds to quality of life
- Productivity increases with the right technology setup
While working from home provides many benefits, it also poses some challenges. To get prepared for this new WFH world, CMA can help you perform a tech analysis and determine your current IT readiness:
- Is your connection to your workplace or your cloud environment secure?
- Does your internet connection have enough bandwidth for all of your devices?
- Does your team have the right hardware (PCs, printers, extra monitors, etc.)?
- Do they have access to critical files and company servers?
- Are all of your networks and PCs updated with the latest anti-virus protection software?
Get your company better equipped for WFH with our 15 minute IT Assessment. It’s a complimentary assessment that will help you understand where you need to improve to succeed in the WFH world.
Let’s get your team ready!